Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hello, NCD!

Hey, sisters! I'm going to copy Carrie a little bit and give you more information on myself. I am in my third year at Illinois State University, having just switched my major from Music Education to English Education with Spanish and Music minors. This is very exciting for me as I love literature and linguistics! With this I hope to teach English to high school students and work with a marching band. Eventually, I would love to get my doctorate in linguistics and teach at a university.

Currently, I am working on the CMEP document as well as how we can improve the CMEPs in our chapters! I believe that this program is extremely beneficial to our organization, and can do a lot for us! Also, I am working on a project that will increase communication between the VPMs in our district. I truly believe that we should utilize each other when it comes to educating our future. 

I could not be more excited for this next semester! Carrie has done an incredible job with organizing Leadership Retreat in February, and Blocks/Convention later in the spring are sure to be exciting as well! Make sure you mark your calendars and be sure to attend! 

Before I go, I want to encourage all of you to contact me with any questions about anything! Or, shoot me an e-mail if you just want to say hi and learn more about me or what I do. I love all of my sisters and would like nothing more than to get to know you personally! You can contact me at aagreer92@gmail.com

Happy Holidays and have a fantastic break!

Much love in the Bond,

Anthony Greer

The newly active Beta Delta rush class of the Zeta Alpha chapter and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment