Thursday, December 20, 2012

Greetings from Kentucky!


Hello Sisters of the NCD, the Nation’s Classiest District!

I’m Catherine Hann, your Secretary/Treasurer for the 2012-2013 academic year!

I figured I’d copy Carrie and Anthony by introducing myself to y’all. Although I was born and raised in Bowling Green, OH, I’m a senior at the University of Kentucky, which means it’s perfectly acceptable for me to use words like “y’all” and to drink obscene amounts of sweet tea. At UK, I’m majoring in Arts Administration with an emphasis in Music Performance. My main instrument is the bass trombone, but I’ve also been known to play cello, euphonium, or sing in a choir if someone asks me. Last summer I interned in Special Events at the Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts; right outside of Washington, D.C. So if you need advice about fundraisers or parties, I’m your girl!

This April my home chapter, Eta Zeta, and our brothers in Theta Epsilon will be hosting our District Convention. We are so unbelievably excited for this, and we can’t wait to share our hometown with y’all, so make sure you’re in Lexington for the weekend of April 5-7! The hotel, the Marriott Griffin Gate, is conveniently located at the I-75/ I-64 interchange, making it easy to get here from whenever you’re coming from. 

If your chapter has any questions, feel free to leave it in the comments or send me an email at catherine.hann@uky.edu.  Keep a look out for next week’s post from Elise Mahr, your Vice President for Special Projects!


Me and my dear friend Taylor, who happens to be a brother from Theta Epsilon!

No comments:

Post a Comment