Friday, October 11, 2013

Success!

Sisters! It pleases me to inform you that MER was a great success! I want to take this moment to quickly thank all of our presenters and Gamma Rho for being wonderful hosts!

There were 31 Active Members with 5 Chapters represented at Eastern Michigan. This is more than what we have had in the recent past and I am very pleased that we are gaining numbers at District events and all of the participation that took place.

I will be posting the presentations to the website in the next few days, once I collect them all. I hope that you are able to share some of the valuable information with the rest of your chapters and also with Sisters from other chapters.

In closing, you all may be wondering, what does the VPM do now that MEPs have been collected and MER is done. Well, I am going to start on my project for the year to try and assess some of the VPM documents that are being used, which include the MEP rubric and the creation of a recruitment tool.

I am always here for answering questions and I hope that you ask! Remember, no question is a dumb question!

DALLAS

No comments:

Post a Comment