Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This upcoming year!!!

Hello Sisters!!

To start this post, why not give a little bit of a background on who Jane is. Well, I am a very recent graduate of Bowling Green State University. Right now I am jobless but am on the search. I have an interview this Friday with the Akron Public Schools, this is my first big kid job interview!! I also will be interviewing for other summer jobs. Along with that I have nothing going on besides watching my new niece grow up!! I can't wait until this summer to get more involved in TBS, FUNction is coming up and you should register! There is also National Convention, which is the first time I will ever get to go and you should register if possible!! There will be a great time had by all!!!

For this upcoming year I would like to do a Penny-War all throughout the year at each district event, I will have the cups available for all chapters to either put in pennies (positive) or other change/bills (negative). We had a great turn out for this at District Convention and I figured why not see how much we can make the district in a full year. I also have a few District T-Shirts that have not been sold in many years, I am going to make them into pillows and they will be available for sale at district events for $5. I also have TBS stickers that can be bought for $2 each. I also would like to continue doing the raffle for a reserved table at District Convention for the whole chapter. I am going to have these at each event and the sale will go through the whole year to help make it a little more competitive, all you have to do is write your chapter name on it and when the ticket gets pulled at the last block of the year someone from your chapter needs to be present to win. If you have any ideas for fundraisers please let me know!! I am always looking for ideas. I can't wait to see you all at FUNction!!!

MLITB,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment