Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ideas Please!


Sisters,
I want to take a moment and let you all know about the wonderful world of Dallas. I go to The University of Akron, majoring in Communications. I am currently working two jobs, at Chipotle and Chick-fil-a (What a couple, right??). I don’t do too much outside of school and work anymore and I cannot wait for my TBS adventures this Summer!
With that being said, I would like to thank you all for electing me for VPM this year. It is such an honor and the faith that you have all put in me in incredible and I promise to do my best and help maintain the greatness that is the NCD!
I just want to let everyone know what is happening in the world of VPM right now. I haven’t been too crafty getting started on any big projects yet. (I mean, hey, I need a couple days to recoup!) But I have been trying to talk to many people and have been answering all the questions that have been thrown my way.
I do have some questions for you and would like for you to get in contact with me with some answers! What do you guys want to see at MER this year? I have heard a few small ideas from some people however I would like to hear more. It is about you guys and I want to present relevant information that you guys can use. 

MLITB

Dallas :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment