Sunday, February 24, 2013

Awards! Awards! Awards!

Greetings, NCD!

Well, the *Magic Date* has come and passed... And I am SO PUMPED for the number of submissions for SPAM, OSPA, and Student Conductors!! There are definitely more than last year, which was my goal for you all. So congratulations!! I am so happy for you all!!

Don't forget that the deadline for National Scholarships is March 1st... which is Friday!! Like, of this week!! As in, 5 days from now. So apply!! Last year, scholarships went un-awarded because NO ONE APPLIED. No on applied for FREE MONEY. Blows my mind. So please, apply! That money is there for you to have and use toward your education. And believe me, as someone who now has to start paying back student loans... you want ALL the scholarship money you can get! :-)

Don't forget about the awards that are due at Opening Gavel of Separate Session at Convention... Sisterhood of the Traveling Suitcase (SOTS), Sister Soda Sipper, and Shutterbug. Refer to this year's awards packet for more details, or as always, feel free to call, text, email or Facebook me with any questions.

I have to say, I was VERY impressed with the turnout of last week's North Block. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting really excited for West Block next weekend! I hope to see you all there!!

MLITB,

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment