Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Let's Get Excited!

Hello All!

I am sorry that this blog is coming to you so late this week. I have started Pre-Season Camp here in Akron! I hope that everyone is/had/or will have a great camp experience this year! Remember that this is the first time that we are making impressions on new members for our organization. Did anyone have any good recruiting tools that you all used for your band camps?

Also, with the new semester getting ready to start, that means Membership Education Retreat will soon be approaching!!! We have a great day planned for you all! I am planning on having a workshop to help you all prepare in all Membership Education areas. We have some special guests to help present on all the various topics like, Continuing Membership Education, Ritual, Membership Education Process and recruitment!

MER is on October 6! It is also starting at 9AM in the morning! I know that we have some people with games on the 5th. However, I hope to see you all! It will be such a great experience for EVERYONE!!! I would love to see all chapters there!

If anyone has any questions, please contact me as soon as you can! Can't wait for a great year!

MLITB

Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment